Fall Season Registrations
Spring Season Registrations
The 2021 Spring Season is now completed. Registration for Spring 2022 will open in December 2021. Check back in the fall for more details.
Summer Ball Registrations
Summerball for 2021 is completed. Check back in Spring of 2022 for new details on the Summerball season
Training and Camp Registrations
There are no Camps registrations currently open. Please check back later.
General Registration Information
For any registration for programs running September of 2021 and later will follow these age groupings
6U (Rally Cap) are players that were born in 2017 and 2016
7U (Super-T) are players that were born in 2015
9U (Tadpole) are players that were born in 2013 and 2014
11U (Mosquito) are players that were born in 2011 and 2012
13U (PeeWee) are players that were born in 2009 and 2010
15U (Bantam) are players that were born in 2007 and 2008
18U (Midget) are players that were born in 2004, 2005 and 2006
26U (Jr. Men's) are players that were born in years from 1996 to 2003
In order to ensure that all player requests are treated fairly, the LMBA employs the following policy:
- Player requests will be considered but are not guaranteed
- To ensure fair play, team balancing will take precedence over player requests
- Player requests can only be made by the player's legal guardian
- Coaches cannot request to have certain players on their teams
- One parent cannot make a group request, even if the players guardian consents
- Only player requests made prior to the making of the teams will be considered
- Player requests must be made in writing to Division Manager
- Siblings who request to play together will be given first priority
- There will be no movement of players once the teams have been made, unless there are exceptional circumstances
Spring Baseball Season (April – June):
- Withdrawal requests submitted up to the day before the start of the season will receive a refund of applicable player registration fees less the $50 non-refundable administration fee.
- Withdrawal requests submitted between April 1st and April 15th will receive a refund of 50% of the applicable player registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after April 15th.
General Information Requests for withdrawals and refunds must be made via email to the registrar (email@example.com).
Please include your child's name, division, coach/team, and reason for withdrawal.
Refunds will only be issued to the original purchaser and credit card used at registration. Do not use VISA/MC gift cards to pay for your registration as refunds can not be put back to these cards.
Withdrawal and refund requests due to residential move or season-ending injury will be considered at any time, be prorated and must be accompanied by supporting documents. Please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.