Spring Season Registrations
Fall Season Registrations
Registration for Fall 2023 will open in August 2023. Registration for the Spring 2023 season will open in December 2022.
Training and Camp Registrations
Spring Break 2023 Camps
The LMBA will be running their annual spring break camp again this year for our 9U, 11U and 13U age players.
Dates: Wednesday, March 22 to Saturday, March 25
Location: Dugald Morrison Turf
9U (2014/2015) - 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
11U (2013) - 12:45 pm - 2:15 pm
11U (2012) - 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
13U (2010/2011) - 3:15 pm - 4:45 pm
The camps will be led by Doug Miller and 5Tool.
Space will be limited to 25 participants per session.
Registration closes February 13, 2023.
General Registration Information
For any registration for programs running in March 2023 and later will follow these age groupings
5U/6U (Rally Cap) are players that were born in 2018 and 2017
7U (Super-T) are players that were born in 2016
9U (Tadpole) are players that were born in 2014 and 2015
11U (Mosquito) are players that were born in 2012 and 2013
13U (PeeWee) are players that were born in 2010 and 2011
15U (Bantam) are players that were born in 2008 and 2009
18U (Midget) are players that were born in 2005, 2006 and 2007
26U (Jr. Men's) are players that were born in years from 1997 to 2004
In order to ensure that all player requests are treated fairly, the LMBA employs the following policy:
- Player requests will be considered but are not guaranteed
- To ensure fair play, team balancing will take precedence over player requests
- Player requests can only be made by the player's legal guardian
- Coaches cannot request to have certain players on their teams
- One parent cannot make a group request, even if the players guardian consents
- Only player requests made prior to the making of the teams will be considered
- Player requests must be made in writing to Division Manager
- Siblings who request to play together will be given first priority
- There will be no movement of players once the teams have been made, unless there are exceptional circumstances
Spring Baseball Season (April – June):
- Withdrawal requests submitted up to the day before the start of the season will receive a refund of applicable player registration fees less the $50 non-refundable administration fee.
- Withdrawal requests submitted between April 1st and April 15th will receive a refund of 50% of the applicable player registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after April 15th.
General Information Requests for withdrawals and refunds must be made via email to the registrar (email@example.com).
Please include your child's name, division, coach/team, and reason for withdrawal.
Refunds will only be issued to the original purchaser and credit card used at registration. Do not use VISA/MC gift cards to pay for your registration as refunds can not be put back to these cards.
Withdrawal and refund requests due to residential move or season-ending injury will be considered at any time, be prorated and must be accompanied by supporting documents. Please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.