6U (Rally Cap) are players that were born in 2015 and 2016
7U (Super-T) are players that were born in 2014
9U (Tadpole) are players that were born in 2012 and 2013
11U (Mosquito) are players that were born in 2010 and 2011
13U (PeeWee) are players that were born in 2008 and 2009
15U (Bantam) are players that were born in 2006 and 2007
18U (Midget) are players that were born in 2003, 2004 and 2005
26U (Jr. Men's) are players that were born in years from 1995 to 2002
In order to ensure that all player requests are treated fairly, the LMBA employs the following policy:
- Player requests will be considered but are not guaranteed
- To ensure fair play, team balancing will take precedence over player requests
- Player requests can only be made by the player's legal guardian
- Coaches cannot request to have certain players on their teams
- One parent cannot make a group request, even if the players guardian consents
- Only player requests made prior to the making of the teams will be considered
- Player requests must be made in writing to Division Manager
- Siblings who request to play together will be given first priority
- There will be no movement of players once the teams have been made, unless there are exceptional circumstances
Spring Baseball Season (April – June):
- Withdrawal requests submitted up to the day before the start of the season will receive a refund of applicable player registration fees less the $50 non-refundable administration fee.
- Withdrawal requests submitted between April 1st and April 15th will receive a refund of 50% of the applicable player registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued after April 15th.
General Information Requests for withdrawals and refunds must be made via email to the registrar (email@example.com).
Please include your child's name, division, coach/team, and reason for withdrawal.
Refunds will only be issued to the original purchaser and credit card used at registration. Do not use VISA/MC gift cards to pay for your registration as refunds can not be put back to these cards.
Withdrawal and refund requests due to residential move or season ending injury will be considered at any time, be prorated and must be accompanied by supporting documents. Please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org .