2017 Umpire Registration Form
Clinic Dates have been held in February for Ladner. If you have registered with the BC Baseball Umpire Association and wish to umpire in Ladner you must contact the Umpire in Chief at email@example.com
Level 1 (for all new umpires and those umpiring Tadpole and Mosquito Division) – February 18th at Delta Secondary School – 830 am to 5 pm
Level 2 (for returning umpires that will be umpiring PeeWee Division and above) – February 25 at Delta Secondary School – 830 am to 5 pm
members born in 2006 and earlier can take umpire training. Those born in 2006 (2nd year Mosquito-aged) will have the opportunity to be assigned as a Tadpole Division base umpire during the year.
Postal Code, Home Phone Number and Cell Phone Number are required fields.
• All umpires must attend a BCBUA Clinic every year
• First-time umpires and umpires under the age of 14 will attend a Level 1 Clinic
• Returning umpires over the age of 14 will attend a Level 2 Clinic
• Ladner Minor Baseball utilizes an on-line scheduling program that requires each umpire to have their own individual email address
• Umpires will be required to follow a dress code when officiating games
• Ladner Minor Baseball compensates umpires for their officiating duties